As a marketer or blogger, you’re always on the lookout for new tools to help you create high-converting or SEO-optimized content.
Jasper (formerly Jarvis) is a great tool that can take some of the strain out of writing by offering templates and powerful AI-generated content. With more and more people taking notice of this AI writing 2023 software, you might be wondering if it’s worth the investment.
Is Jarvis AI worth it?
So, Yes it is definitely worth it as it saves a lot of time and money.
Features of Jasper
- AI-based writing algorithm. Jasper was trained by marketers and copywriters.
- Plagiarism-free content (99.99% uniqueness rate – the highest on the market).
- The best trial on the market – 10,000 free words to try.
- The best long-lasting AI writing on the market – relevant, high-quality results.
- Proven increase in conversion rates for ads and websites.
- Proven high ranking for blog posts.
- Integration with Surfer SEO to help your blog post with SEO.
- More than 50 writing templates for different purposes. You can combine them in one document!
- The fastest AI writing tool – I’ve tested over a dozen of them.
- 25 languages available and growing.
- 24/7 support.
- Helpful Facebook community of entrepreneurs and writers. I like this! We discuss SEO, copywriting, and features.
- Super affordable – the starter pack is $29 with a 5-day money-back guarantee.
- Academy: Live 101 Session and Recordings of Better Writing Training.
Who may benefit from using Jasper?
- Companies that don’t want to pay professional writers but are too busy to hire creatives.
- Bloggers who need to consistently write good SEO-optimized content for their blogs.
- Anyone who writes can lack time or inspiration.
- Writers working on freelance websites using simple commands.
- Advertisers who run many Google Ads or Facebook Ads campaigns and need stable creativity and compelling ad copy.
- Small businesses that don’t have the extra budget to hire professional writers for their blogs, websites, or ads.
- Anyone who doesn’t like to write but needs to fill out a personal bio or caption or even write a short section.
- Marketing teams and agencies as it offers multiple workspaces.
- Someone who wants to write a book.
Can Jasper Write Better Than a Human?
Even though Jasper is currently the best and most efficient AI writing tool, it still cannot function without humans. This tool writes better than anyone who is not a native speaker or a professional copywriter, but it needs your guidance. For example, you need to tell Jasper what topic to write about and then help correct it along the way.
So, AI writing tools like Jasper cannot exist without us humans right now, but they do save a lot of time. Also, they don’t have some human traits that can be seen as negative, such as getting tired or bogged down by writer’s block.
Jasper ai FAQS —
Q. What is Jasper AI used for?
Jasper is trained to write original, creative content including blog articles, social media posts, website copy, and many more.
Q. Is Jasper AI for free?
Let Jasper Write Your Marketing Copy For Free. Artificial intelligence makes it fast & easy to create content for your blog, social media, website, and more!
Q. How much does Jasper AI cost?
If you’re wondering whether you’ll get value for your money with Jasper , here’s the answer: yes. The Starter plan costs just $24/mo instead of $29/mo (billed yearly), and the Boss Mode plan costs just $49/mo instead of $59/mo (billed yearly).
- Jasper AI Lifetime Deals 2022: Are They Offering LTD?
- 40% Off LearnWorlds Discount & Coupon (December 2022)
- 40% Off Copy Ai Promo Code (December 2022)
My Final Thoughts:
Never in my wildest dreams have I thought that AI-writing software would take over my work in a fraction of seconds. I caught myself using Jasper AI if I got held up with too much workload. With Jasper, the whole writing process got simplified.
The fact that I got optimized and plagiarism-free content by an AI still astounds me. Jasper AI has surely captured my heart with its excellence and best results.
Still, the accuracy can be enhanced with better improvement since sometimes I felt that there was a repetition of content. Other than that, it was pure joy using Jasper.
If you are doubtful that Jasper AI can replace a human writer then I’d disagree with you because even with Jasper, you NEED a human editor to deliver accuracy.
The future might be robotic and modernized yet human writers can never go dead!